Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pattern Time

Well Monday I had another lesson which we stuck to the pattern. It was a rainy day on Monday when I flew. I got there and pre flighted with no one there and then my instructor got there and we were basically ready to go. By now I was pumped up cause its been so long since I've been in the air. When we finally took off it was like I was home again. So for the hour of my lesson we did 5 patterns and some were very nice and some of course can't be perfect. Eventually I got better and better. I like my approaches I think they are decently good but my landings could get softer there still a bit hard. O well I guess that's why you take lessons. Now I have 13.2 hours and am so pumped to solo! On Saturday my flight school is having a FAA Seminar about Airspace. I am in this game we are having called "Are you smarter than a Student Pilot." Were it will sorta be based on "Are you smarter than a sixth grader." I hope I do good.
Thanks till Next Time,
Ian

No comments: