Sunday, April 19, 2009

Airspace Seminar

Well the seminar yesterday was a fun experience. I got almost all the questions I was asked correct. I was probably the best day this year weather wise and airport wise. There were alot of airplanes out and flying. There were some J3's, Cessna's, Pipers, and a Mooney. After the seminar I went and walked around looking at all the planes i got to sit in the Mooney and I love the feel of it. Man Mr. Mooney was a smart plane builder. That plane is so aerodynamic. So anyway after that I got to hop in the C172Sp I train in while my instructor was teaching another student. It was fun a bit bumpy but I'm not complaining.... I was in the air. So we were up there an hour and a half doing some soft and short takeoffs and landings. Overall it was probably one of the more fun days this year. Some might find it boring but being at the airport is were I belong I guess.
Thanks Till Later,
Ian

No comments: