Thursday, April 9, 2009

In the Simulator


This Tuesday I finally had a flight lesson. Its been a while since I'd had me last one about a month ago. This week we went in the new motion simulator that they just got. When I went in it, it was pretty cool except they are still working a few bugs out of it like I had to use a good amount of left yoke to just get it to go level. Ha Ha it was funny. But the reason we were in the simulator was to practice the IFR stuff and Emergency procedures I need to know for my PPL. I was basically flying in the clouds allot and always had something going wrong. Like one of my Mags were bad or my static port was clogged etc..... So overall it was pretty fun but I cant wait to get back in the air again. Its been a while. My birthday is getting closer which mean hopefully my solo day is as well.
Thanks Until Next Time,
Ian

No comments: