Friday, April 10, 2009

FMC TIME.....

http://www.flightsimx.co.uk/images/FriendlyPanelsreleasesFMCpack_AFE1/fmc.jpg
So finally after many times of frustration on FSX (Flight Simulator) when Vatsim ATC told me to do a route that I couldn't because I didn't have a FMC has been resolved. Vatsim is a network that is about as real as it can get to ATC than actually being a real pilot they are very professional and do there job as realistic as possible. But I always fly on it and they always give me like a departure route like the OBRLN1 out of KCLE. And I always got frustrated for I have never really learned to use a FMC. Well my friend that is a Real Boston APP/DEP ATC guy taught me this week and now I'm doing all this fancy stuff that I never had been able before. And now I make it alot easier for ATC. So now when I fly IFR in FSX its pretty realistic I'm so glad now. I fly for US Virtual Airways and am a CRJ - 200,700, ERJ-190 F/O. Its really fun. But anyway what I'm trying to get at is have anyone done any really tricky or down right stupid approach or departure sequences that I can try in Flight Sim?
Thanks and Until Next Time,
Ian

1 comment:

Nove said...

Hi Ian, how's going your aviation ?
I sometimes fly on VATSIM at KCLE, KIAD, KPHL areas.
yes, flying with FMC gives me a realism and very fun!
I hope we can meet at under vZOB.
good day.