Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Big 1-0 !!!!!

Today I did a flight lesson. Like all times they are fun we practiced crosswind takeoffs and landings. And also Turns about a Point. I'm getting the hang off turns around the point and slips and all that stuff. Its funny cause I'm not used to there being more than one plane flying at the airport at the same time as we are. So that was a cool and interesting experience all in its self. Um as you see in the title I have hit the 10 hour mark in my flying journey now only a whole lot more to go. Also I did my first fully in control landing by myself i ballooned a bit and it was a touch hard but I guess you can ask for perfect on your first real landing. Heads up next lesson will be in a Full motion simulator so ill try to get a picture of that. I'm pretty excited for it cause you can learn a lot from a simulator. Below are some pictures my mom took while we were taxiing back to the hanger. the cockpit one I took.
Until Next Time, Pilot Ian
























1 comment:

Geekinthecockpit said...

Congrads on your first landing. The first ones should be a little rough...makes them more memorable.