Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wow is that Grease on the Runway?

Today i went into the hanger thinking we were going to us the new Flight Simulator. But o was I wrong. Today luckily was a beautiful day for flying. When we were taxing to runway 18 there was a emergency jet. I didn't think it had anything on it just coming to get something or someone. So we taxied past then let him through and turned around. Real quick check before takeoff and took off. we did two patterns at the beginning my first landing was rough. Then it got better my second time. after that we proceeded to do S-turns and Steep Turns. which went well and then entered the pattern twice more. The first pattern I was on o what a great approach it was then when i was decently close to greasing the land my instructor said Go-Around. He did this as practice for me to know what to do we talked about it earlier that lesson. So we did one more pattern and I did a pretty good landing and called it a day.
Thanks and Until Next Time,
Ian

3 comments:

yoman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yoman said...

keep up the good work!

Ian said...

Thanks