Tuesday, February 3, 2009

And the hours build

My Training Plane N6186T in the hanger after my lesson


Today had my ninth flight lesson as always it was fun. Here's some stats, Hours-8.7, Landings 9, Hardest thing so far power on stalls for some reason. So today at my flight lesson we went over low level maneuvers and of course power on and off stalls. I did ok with the S-turns, Around a point, and rectangular course even though all we really did was go over them probably next time Ill do it mostly. And then the stalls, I really actually like them once I do them. Power Off believe it or not are my favorite probably because I didn't turn it into a beginning of a spin the first time I did it. But... on the other hand Power on stalls are a bit tougher for me I don't know why, cause they are generally easier for people. The first time I did it I turned it into a start of a spin but it really wasn't anything to worry about. But I think I'm finally not worried about them anymore cause really they are nothing to worry about just a maneuver. So anyway overall it was fun as usual and great.
Thanks and until next time,
Ian


Hours- 8.7

No comments: