Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Rust is not fun

Ahhh well I feel great to be back on blogger and write about my flying adventures again. A short golf season, yet feeling long pulled me away from my love, Flying.Im back into the swing of things and ready to fly again. Today I had my first lesson in about 3 months, ya I know what your thinking. Well, the rust was not as thick as a presumed it would be. We decided to go up and do basic maneuvers such as S-turns , turns around a point and various climbs and turns. For how simple they sound they can be a bit challenging. Making a circle in the sky is harder then it looks. All in all I was so happy to write one more hour in the book. It didn't seem like it had been that long for when I hopped in the left seat and started it up it felt like I was home again.
Until Next Time,
Ian

No comments: