Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Private Pilot Oral Exam Test Prep Book


I finally received my Private Pilot Oral Exam Guide I ordered on ebay.com today and I have to admit that it is a lot thicker than I thought. My objective is to carry this around with me and look over it every time I have down time. I consider it to be my bible till May (Checkride). I have started to look over it and I am happy to be able to answer most questions in there. I also see alot of questions I do not remember or have not learned. It is well worth the $8+shipping costs I spent on it and recommend any Student Pilot no matter what level to purchase this and look over it from time to time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great book, it's really helping me out.

Anonymous said...

I've used gleim for the written test. Study hard and take a lot of practice tests. I've used www.risingup.com and www.exams4pilots.org as websites for practice tests. I just took my written today and got a 90% on it. Can't explain the great feeling you get when you pass the test.