Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Last Post Till I Fly by Myself

T shirts cut off when you solo.


Well its been a short journey so far through my flight training. I think its gone awfully fast and cant wait for more adventures to come. But the task at hand is how I am almost ready to solo. Now I turn 16 May 11 that would mean Monday is my Birthday.... O YAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! I get my medical tomorrow, so we will have that out of the way. And now all Ill have to do is focus on my SOLO flight. Lets reflect on my flight training so far. Hmmm well the first event that was a big deal was my first flight it was great fun and brought me to were I am now. The next major thing was stalls now I know its not a big deal but they were for me at first. But now I'm comfortable with them for the most part. Then the next big thing was my trip last weekend probably the most fun I have had in a while. Fun= Flying All Day. So yes with just a little over 20 hours I believe I can take N6186T up for a whirl around the pattern by myself. Now all I have to worry about is that dang old weather to shape up cause right now its calling for rain. Well that's it please comment and give any advice you may have I would greatly appreciate it.
Until Next Time,
Ian

No comments: